Welcome to Brain Trainer Bytes, a blog about learning, thinking skills and communication. You’ll find fascinating information that you can put to good use as we explore how the brain works and how to improve its performance.
Brain Trainer Bytes will include news and ideas for a wide range of audiences – parents, working adults who want to gain a competitive edge, seniors who wants to stay sharp, caregivers, medical practitioners, and teachers. The entries will be divided by category so you can easily find what you need.
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Study and homework tips
- Learning struggles such as dyslexia, auditory processing and attention deficit disorder
- Responses to parents' most frequently asked questions
- How to work to make speech clear
- Strategies for expanding your child’s sentence length and reasons for communicating
- Games I love that build brainpower
- Strategies for how to learn better
- How to maintain a healthy brain
- How our non-verbal cues are involved in communication