Brain Strategies - a class for seniors. Learn the areas you should focus on to stay sharp as you age. Participants will also make their own brain health plan and get exposed to some fun games and activities that will strengthen brain skills.
- List and describe the 7 major cognitive areas: attention, working and long term memory, auditory and visual processing, executive functions and processing speed.
- Understand how language affects cognition.
- Discover how your sensory system affects cognition.
- Review the studies on cognitive strengthening and training.
- The foundations of brain health, develop your personal plan.
For more information or to register, contact Carole Lynn Simmons at 704-290-5258.