The Brain Trainer will be hosting a Teacher Seminar entitled "Applying Brain Research"
Saturday - January 22nd - 8:00am - 10:00am
11030 Golf Links Dr., Ste. 204 - Charlotte, NC 28277
About the course:
This course is recommended for educators seeking knowledge and understanding of the effects of cognitive skills---visual and auditory processing, processing speed, working and long-term memory, logic/reasoning and attention skills for learning. Graduates of the course will receive knowledge and understanding, as well as ways to apply it in the classroom and recognize individuals that are struggling in these cognitive areas. The course is fun and interactive and includes information about new brain research.
- To be able to better understand how cognitive skills affect learning.
- To be able to understand and interpret cognitive skills test results.
- To be able to use the latest research to increase learning potential in the classroom.
- To more clearly understand how to differentiate deficient cognitive learning skills from lack of content knowledge.
- To receive classroom tools that will strengthen students’ cognitive skills.
For additional information, or to RSVP, contact Angela at 704-541-1373 or Angela@thebraintrainer.com.